- This event has passed.
Filter Media Training Course
March 28 - March 29
An intensive course designed for professionals wanting to learn more about the development, testing and application of nonwovens in filtration.
Only 40 participants are being accepted into this career-changing course.
Participants will learn about:
- The physics of filtration
- How nonwoven media are designed and used in air and liquid filtration
- Expanding nanofiber technological achievements and applications
- Latest trends in air and liquid filter media technologies
- Critical unmet needs for nonwovens used as filter media
- Testing standards for air and liquid filtration
This course is ideal for:
- Research and development professionals
- Product development engineers
- Marketing and product managers
- Technical sales professionals
- Technical support professionals
- Testing and quality control professionals
- General managers