- This event has passed.
ITMA Asia 2016
October 21, 2016 - October 25, 2016
Since 2008, a combined show known as “ITMA ASIA + CITME” has been held in China, scheduled to take place every two years. Taking off in Shanghai, the milestone event features the unique strengths of the ITMA brand and China’s most important textile event -CITME. This move to combine the two shows into one mega high-quality event is strongly supported by all nine CEMATEX European textile machinery associations, CTMA (China Textile Machinery Association) and JTMA (Japan Textile Machinery Association). The fifth edition of the combined show will be held from 21 to 25 October 2016 at the new National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Shanghai.
Features of ITMA ASIA + CITME 2016
- A huge showcase of cutting-edge solutions for textile makers
- Strong support from all major trade associations around the world
- Some 100,000 trade visitors from all sectors of the global textile industry
- Over 1,600 exhibitors expected to take part in the show
- Over 180,000 sqm of exhibition space
- Exhibition showcased by product category for the convenience of visitors
- Stringent control in force to protect intellectual property