As a trusted partner to tissue manufacturers for over 60 years, Edson offers case and tray packing machinery for a wide range of applications. With low, medium, and high-speed solutions,
Edson has helped over 90% of North American tissue mills pack and prepare their product for distribution. Features of these machines include flexibility, high speed, and easy integration into
existing packaging lines.
Edson offers a variety of case and tray packing solutions for diverse industries, including:
- Converted paper
- Bathroom tissue
KDF Infeed Management System
- Removes bands, dunnage and data sheets
- Justifies and aligns stacks to datum
- Reduces labor reliance
- Eliminates downtime
- Increased safety
- Available in standard side-load, gantry top-load, robotic top-load configurations
- Compatible with RSC, HSC, and trays
- Large case range from e-commerce to club pack on one machine
- Product/case changeover in under 10 minutes
- Production rates up to 26 cases/min
- User-friendly HMI
- Ergonomic maintenance access
- Available with rear or side-infeed options
- Auto KDF loading (standard on 20+ case/minute, option on <20 case/minute)
The case pack and tray packing systems from Edson are designed to meet the growing demands of a variety of industries while adhering to budgetary, floor space, and speed requirements.
Contact our team today!